Homemade Cleaner for Nicotine Stains on Walls

I need to know of a solution to make at home, that cleans old smoke film, from cigarettes, off of the walls?

By Marilyn from Chatham, ON

Marilyn, I don't know about home made solutions but I use a product called Awesome and you can buy it at Dollar Tree. I was told of this cleaner years ago and have used it faithfully since. It cuts through nicotine the second you spray it on and lives up to it's name. It truly is Awesome!

Awesome is a great product! The only thing homemade I can think of would be baking soda and peroxide or vinegar. The soda would help whiten, while the peroxide or vinegar disinfects. You'll need alot of elbow grease though! And plenty of ventilation whichever method you chose.

Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning Supply RecipesApril 13, 2011
Young boy sitting on a step ladder cleaning a wall.
Homemade Wall Cleaner Recipes
Painting Over Smoke Stained Walls
Painting Over Smoke Stained Walls
Ashtray Full of Cigarettes
Removing Nicotine Stains on Clothing
Hand holding a smoking cigarette.
Cleaning Nicotine from Wood Furniture
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 16, 2016 at 4:16:51 PM on 10.0.0.252 in 913 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.