Give Each Kid Their Own Colored Towel

As a Mom to six I was tired of towels on the bathroom floor and everyone claiming that it was not them so I bought each child their own color towels. Now I know who is not hanging them up and they are not sharing towels when feeling ill as well.

By Kriss M

Last year we bought a hot tub just before Christmas. I purchased the largest towels I could find in Linen's and Things and gave each of our teenage kids one for Christmas that year. Everyone received a different color. It was also a great gift idea for my daughter's boyfriend of 9 months. I figured he would be using the hot tub too and this way he would have a towel to use when he came over. He ended up just hanging it in the spare bathroom downstairs instead of taking it home all the time.

Valleyrimgirl

Oh, Thank you! Such a simple idea but it is the solution I've been looking for.

Messy Bathroom Counter
Organizing Your Bathroom
Organizing LaundryJanuary 21, 2005
A beach towel wedding cake.
Making a Towel Wedding Cake
Oven Door Towel
Making an Oven Door Towel
Towel Holder
Making a Kitchen Towel Holder
Spa Towel Wrap With Shoulder Straps
Making a Spa Towel Wrap
🎉
🎄