Hook for the Bathrobe

I have a hook in the corner of my bathroom that holds my robe. When I finish my shower, I put on my terry cloth robe and by the time I dry my legs my body is dry too. Then I complete my bath routine, hair, face, body lotion. When I leave the bathroom, my robe is back on the hook and I get dressed. Saves me time and energy which is good since I have been ill. Hope this helps someone else.

By PatAZ from Arizona

By Arlene (Guest Post)

I like the idea of using a bathrobe to dry out of the shower. It sounds like this would be a good idea for an older person who is unable to reach their back or other parts to dry with a towel. Thanks for the hint.

Organizing BathroomJanuary 6, 2006
🌻
📓
🎂