Photo Plaques for Headstones

I recently visited a cemetery and on some of the headstones there had been attached oval shaped plaques with photos of the occupants. The pictures seemed to be embedded in the plaque (all were black and white) and it felt like a hard plastic substance. If anyone knows what I am talking about and where to have them made up (they were not part of the stone), would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Betty from Slate Hill, NY

The company that makes the headstone will add these for you.

I don't know the cost but two of my friends have had this done on their child's headstones.

I just saw little photo frames for gravesides in the Harriet Carter catalog...4.98. Called Memory frame.

Consumer AdviceOctober 18, 2005
A pile of old photos.
Making a Photo Quilt
family photos
Making a Photo Calendar
Engagement Photo Ideas
Engagement Photo Ideas
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 7:16:26 AM on 10.0.0.173 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.