Use Wedding Decorations for Your First Anniversary Party

Save decorative items from your wedding for use at your first anniversary party! We packed away the tulle, the angels and other items and are now re-configuring them for our anniversary. We are also playing the wedding CD on a TV for the party!

Great idea but here's another. Pack some of these lovely items well and save them for your 25th and 50th anniversaries also. Imagine the fun your daughters and daughters- in- law will have re-usung your actual wedding decorations for the party! decades from now.

My sister pawed through my private things to find a bride and groom from an engagement party for our 25th anniversary. I'd completely forgotten I had it! She also put ribbons on some of our wedding cards and hung them from the chandelier. It was wonderful!

Another great place to get anniversary party trinkets and favors would be my favorite online store:

I go there to get ALL of my party favors and cute trinkets. I even can find great xmas gifts. Hope this idea helps!

Holidays and Parties Parties AnniversaryAugust 3, 2006
Anniversary Date
Planning a Wedding Anniversary Date
Colorful Bridal Bouquets
Choosing Wedding Colors
50th Wedding Anniversary Party
50th Wedding Anniversary Party Ideas
Wedding Dress Sale square
Saving Money on a Wedding Dress