Uses for Velveeta Boxes

Ideas for reusing Velveeta boxes. Post your ideas.

Instead of automatically purchasing plastic drawer dividers, try using the Velveeta cheese cardboard box bottom. It's heavy duty and lasts a long time. I use four of these in one drawer (along with a previously purchased plastic tray divider) and it fills the entire drawer nicely. I keep all sizes of batteries needed separated in these and I can tell at a glance when I need to get more batteries.

By Ronsan

Organizing socks, undies, pencils, pens, and other things in drawers. If you work in daycare, they are the perfect size to store the numbers in a calendar kit. I have at least 8 sets of numbers and they line up perfectly. They work great for organizing art supplies too.

I use Velvetta boxes to store small game pieces together. My son uses them to store his Micro Machines (remember those?) and also to store a few Hot Wheels in the car for boring travel time. My daughter uses them for Polly Pocket pieces.

They are perfect size for 3.5 inch diskettes.

does anyone remember a craft from the 60s using velveeta boxes to make fancy small doll carriages? I'd like the instructions to do with my granddaughter.

My daughter uses a Velveeta box for her drawing pens, pencils, and markers. I love the battery idea. I have so many ideas now.

Uses For Cardboard Boxes
Uses for Cardboard Boxes
Making a Cigar Box Purse
Making a Cigar Box Purse
Cigars in a Box
Craft Ideas for Cigar Boxes
Cigars in a Box
Uses for Cigar Boxes
🎉
🎄