Vanilla Pudding Low Fat, Low Sugar Dessert

This is a great low fat, almost no sugar dessert. This also is very low in calories!

Use a 9 x 13 cake pan. Crush one package of graham crackers. (A box has 3 packages in it.) Line the bottom of pan with crushed graham crackers. Make a large box of sugar free vanilla pudding according to box directions, using fat free milk. Pour this immediately on the graham crackers. Next is the fun part. You put any kind of fruit you want on it. I put 4 bananas, 4 kiwi, and some strawberries. Next, put on a big container of fat free whipped topping. Last, but not least, put a can of crushed pineapple that has been drained THOROUGHLY on top of topping. I use my hands and squeeze the dickens out of it.

OH YUM! This is so good. You would not think that it was cheap in calories. I make this for my dad that is diabetic. I also make it for a gift.

By Marge

Thank you for this recipes. My husband and I have an older couple that we take care of and I will pass this on. They both are diabetic.

this sounds absolutelu increadable!!! I can not wait to make it!!!

Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts DessertsJanuary 1, 2005
Vanilla cake with filling and vanilla frosting.
Vanilla Cake Recipes
Homemade vanilla extract in a glass bottle.
Making Vanilla Extract
strawberries and low fat yogurt
Low Fat Dessert Recipes
Vanilla frosting on a lemon layer cake.
Vanilla Frosting Recipes