Reuse Zipper Pouches

When purchasing items that are packaged in zippered or snap plastic pouches, reuse the pouches for storing other items. The plastic zipper pouch that blankets come in can be used to store sweaters or quilts in the closet or under the bed. This will keep them safe from bugs and dust. The zippered plastic pouch that underwear comes in makes a great computer cord organizer travel pouch. No more rooting around in the computer case for cords that may get damaged from constant banging around. This size is also very handy to keep digital camera components organized and easy to find. Smaller pouches can be used to keep makeup organized and clearly visible in one's purse. No more worries about spills or trying to find the stray lipstick that has fallen to the bottom some place. The zippered plastic pouch that bed sheets come in can be used to keep shirts separate and clean in your carry-on, briefcase, or suitcase.

By Beccaj23 from Chicago, IL

Great recommendation, Becca. I use them for everything you mentioned & then some. When my kids were small they were perfect for all the parts to games, legos, little people, etc Also great for holding craft items, you can see what is what at a glance. I have a large zip bag filled with smaller zip bags. lol. I cannot bear to ditch them even if i don't need them at the moment. I am forever recovering them from my mom & sisters before they toss them.

God Bless.

Trish in CT

I use the ones that sheet sets sometimes come in to pack all my lingerie in for travel. That way you reach in and unpack one specific item or just leave it in the bag until you need it.

Photos OtherAugust 20, 2010
zipper flower
Making a Zipper Flower Pin
Juice Pouch
Selling Juice Pouches for Crafts
zipper
Repairing a Zipper That Separates
Juice Pouches
Buying Empty Juice Pouches
🎄
🍂