Treating Rust On Weeping Willow Trees

I planted a 25 gal weeping willow last fall. It now has rusty looking spots on the underneath side of the leaves and some of the leaves are yellow. How do i eliminate this problem?

The best bet would be to contact the nursery and ask them. Often you will need to take a leaf in so they can identify the problem.

I planted it in the ground 1.5 yrs ago from a 5 gal container from home depot. Today it has sap seeping from four areas on the trunk, some branches and leaves are brittle & dry. I water it once per wk and it's in full sun. I'm in Marin County, California

Home and Garden Gardening TreesJanuary 1, 2005
Buying Weeping Willow Trees
Rust and Peeling Blue Paint on Car
Removing Rust from a Car or Truck
Photo of a large weeping willow tree.
Growing a Weeping Willow Tree
Cleaning Rust off of Metal
Removing Rust from Metal