Curling Pepper Leaves

Why are my pepper plant leaves curling up? I always have a veggie garden every year and my bell pepper and hot pepper plant leaves always curl up. I think I over water. They are on a drip system though. It comes on for an hour twice a day, once at 7 am and once at 6 pm. What I've researched online it sounds like I might be over watering, but could I also may be under watering? Help please. I will attach a picture below.

By Juliekaylee from Oroville, CA

There is a guy in your city/county offices that can tell you what is wrong. I think his title is "agricultural" something or other. You could also try a local nursery or someone in your area that has been gardening for a long time. It may be something in the soil that needs to be treated with an additional nutrient. So it may have nothing to do with your watering at all. But whom ever you go to talk to take a picture with you or better yet a piece of leaf.

This sounds like stress. Curling leaves can happen if you set your pepper plants out before it's warm enough. Give them a chance to recover. And make sure the soil is moist enough a couple of knuckles down.

Closeup of green bell pepper on vine
Growing Bell Peppers
Home and Garden Gardening GrowingJuly 18, 2011
Curling Iron Holder Crafts
Curling Iron Holder Ideas
Someone curling hair with a pink and black curling iron.
Cleaning a Curling Iron
Lilac Bush
Lilac Leaves Turning Yellow
Hair Curling Tips
Hair Curling Tips