- 1 packet chocolate chip cookies
- 1 large tin of custard
- melted chocolate or coco powder
- 1/2 pint whipping cream
- Dip cookies in sherry and layer on base of dish.
- Mix melted chocolate or coco powder with custard.
- Put thin layer of custard to cover.
- Lay another layer of dipped cookies.
- Mix a little cream with custard and layer over cookies.
- Whip cream and place on top.
- Decorate if desired.
By Sue from United Kingdom
January 5, 20060 found this helpful
Sounds delicious, Sue. What size dish?? Thanks! I can't wait to try it!
January 6, 20060 found this helpful
You need to use Approx 10" x 4". It is delicious, naughty but nice.
December 21, 20130 found this helpful
If you are making this dish for children, or for do not want to use alcohol, you can substitute the sherry for a fruit juice. I would suggest something like apple and raspberry.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on November 26, 2016 at 9:36:13 AM on 10.0.2.175 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us