Hang Sticky Notes at an Angle

My mother uses a unique way to remember things she has to do or appointments she has to keep. She writes them on a sticky note, and places them at an angle on a cupboard, mirror, fridge, etc. Having them at an angle makes you notice them as they are not level. To most people this is annoying and therefore you notice them every time you go by! No more forgotten to do lists!

That is a great idea! I use a little program that puts stickies on my computer desktop. It remains even after rebooting. Since I am at my computer often during the day, it works for me.

GREAT TIP, seems the older we get the more sticky notes we use

Great idea! My mother in-law used a calendar in her kitchen. She put everyone's birthday,anniversaries, all appointments, when she bought something big like a new refrigerator, on the date this way everyone had the information if they needed it. It also helped everyone keep up with birthdays and anniversaries. On the last day of the year she took it down and transferred all information to her new calendar. Everyone knew they just had to go to calendar and look if they needed any of this information.

I have another use for sticky notes. When the weather gets real bad such as a lot of lightning etc or power outages I usually unplug my computer from the wall just so it won't get hit by lightning etc. I also do this if I am going away for a trip for a few days or weeks etc. Then I take a sticky note saying "pc unplugged at wall" & attach it to my monitor. That way when I get ready to turn the computer back on I won't panic because it doesn't come on again.

Yeah, they seem to blend in after a while. Crooked would drive me nuts, and get noticed!

It's so true that something crooked is annoying, and therefore gets noticed, so this is a very cool tip! So simple, so why didn't I think of that? Lol!

Red Ribbon Tied Around Index Finger
Memory Tips and Tricks
Organizing Memory TricksNovember 26, 2008
Dry Erase Board
Cleaning Sticky Residue from a Dry Erase Board
Don't forget reminder on a sticky note.
Creating Reminders for Yourself
Antique Wood Furniture with Sticky Film
Cleaning Wood Furniture With a Sticky Film
thank you note ideas
Sending Thank You Notes
🎉
🎄