Where Can I Buy a Small Number of Class Reunion Party Favors?

Where can I buy favors for a class reunion in amounts under 100? Every site I've found only offers them in lots of 100 or more. My class only has 20 people, so I don't need 100 of anything.

By Glenn

Best Answer

Best favor I got at a reunion was a badge with my high school picture on it. Someone had a "Badge a Minit" kit, made photocopies of our senior pictures from the yearbook and put them on the badge (don't know how). We wore the badges as name tags and then took them home for a souvenir. I still have mine and it's been about 20 years since that reunion!

Try some of the dollar stores in your area, I've seen party favors for sale. Dollar Tree especially has a lot of wrapping paper, tissue paper, etc. Give them a call on the phone and inquire before taking a trip to the store. Gas is just so expensive.

Did you try Oriental Trading (dot com)? You can often order things in smaller quantities. You might have to get 2 dozen, but someone's kids would like the extras.

Or you could go with edible favors, something like fancy cupcakes, personalized cookies, candies, or dipped apples. That way the guests have something to take away, but it gets consumed and no junk laying around!

If you only need twenty, you could make them yourself. It's thoughtful and original.

Party Favor Ideas
High School Reunion Party Favor Ideas
Holidays and Parties Parties School ReunionMay 8, 2011
Mini Graduation Cap
Making Mini Graduation Cap Party Favors
Homemade wedding favor.
Homemade Wedding Favors
A man teaching a computer class.
Teaching a Computer Class
Party Favors
Shopping for Party Favors
🎉
🎄