Making a Barbie Sized Toilet

I'm wanting to make a Barbie size toilet (that looks real) with every day items.

Susan from Lower Nicola, BC

Seems to me the bottom (rounded) end of a plastic Easter egg might make a good bowl. I would glue it to the plastic core from a roll of scotch tape for the base, then find a small box that would make a good proportional "tank" for the back. The seat I would probably cut from the plastic lid from a margarine container. Once the basic assembly was done, I would spray paint the entire thing the desired color, then add details (like the flush handle--for which I would probably use a piece of toothpick or wooden matchstick that I had painted silver).

If I wanted it to look really "realistic", I would probably get some polymer clay and make it from that.

Post photos when you're done, whatever you decide to do! It would be fun to see!

I would go to the candy store, I bought my kids some candy that came in a small plastic toilet bowl with lid. It was the perfect size for her barbies

Dental floss containers work well for the tank, J & J brand, classic type. If you use other methods to clean plaquey scum from between teeth, remember that floss makes handy string anyway.

Shape styrofoam to resemble a toilet with tank complete. Add a small piece of foil for the handle, and shape a piece specifically for the toilet seat so it sit on top.

I did this years ago when I built a house for a class. Had to furnish it so... imagination goes a long way.

Are you kidding? Barbie is PERFECT - she doesn't need a toilet! (unless she needs to put the lid down to put her makeup bag down somewhere.)

Saving Money on Barbie Accessories
Crafts ToysJanuary 16, 2009
mini hangers
DIY Paper Clip Barbie Clothes Hangers
Bar of Soap Stuck in a Toilet
Bar of Soap Stuck in Toilet
Toilet Brush Head
Toilet Brush Head Stuck in Toilet
Saving Money on Toilet Paper
Saving Money on Toilet Paper