Recipe For A Cold Depressing Day

Ingredients

• 1 good book
  • 1 cup fresh brewed coffee
  • 1 pkt. sugar free cocoa mix
  • 1 heaping tsp. powdered coffee creamer
  • Ad
  • artificial sweetener (opt.)

Directions

Combine all ingredients except book. Insert candy cane (use to stir with). Make yourself comfortable and cover yourself with a warm cozy throw. Read your book and enjoy your coffee.

When you manage to pull your head out of the book or awaken from a nap, life will feel great.

By Ellen from Maricopa, CA

GREAT recipe!

Yep, I agree....great recipe....very any day... :-)

Bwahahahahaaaa! Yes it is a great recipe, but in looking over your list of ingredients I did not see a warm, cozy throw or a candy cane. I know, to each his (or her) own, but I'd make a whole pot of strong coffee and drink it piping hot, black, and unsweetened. If I absolutely *had* to flavor it (and I haven't done this in years) it would get two fingers of 100 proof Southern Comfort per cup and enough half & half to color it a tad. The cozy throw would be nice but I'd probably skip the candy cane in favor of a cinnamon stick. Otherwise though, you've got the right idea!

Bwahahahaaa (laughing at myself)... I can't post what I was thinking, so I'll post thist instead:

Recipe for a Cold Depressing Day:

TWO pots of coffee

One warm, uplifting member of the opposite sex

One Texas fifth (half gallon) 100 proof Southern Comfort

One bed, large enough to snuggle comfortably in

All the time in the world

Two coffee cups

And go from there. Things will work out. Both parties will be less cold and depressed, and the day can go to the devil for all they care.

This trick has worked well for me in both Georgia and South Carolina, and though I've never been to California I see no reason it would not work there as well.

Food and Recipes Recipes Beverages CoffeeFebruary 20, 2007
Valentine's Day Tips for Men, Man giving a heart shaped chocolate box and roses.
Valentine's Day Tips for Men
Green Valentine's Day Ideas, heart shaped leaf
Being Single on Valentine's Day
May Day Flowers
Celebrating May Day
Keeping Drinks Cold at a Wedding, Punch in a punch bowl.
Keeping Drinks Cold at a Wedding
🎉
🎄