Henry (Min Pin)

Henry is a 5 month old Min Pin. My 2 year Jack Russel Terrier was hit and killed by a car on March 13th. I was so devastated I could not stop crying. My daughter brought home Henry two days later, it was love at first sight. No one would keep Henry because he is so nervous and kept returning him back to his owner.

Henry loves his bright red vinyl squeaky bone. Since Henry has trust issues, he waits until my husband goes to bed at night, gets off the couch and walks around the house from room to room and inspects everything. It is so cute.

Henry and I fill an empty void for each other. He is less than 4 pounds and is frightened of many things, however he is getting braver. I miss my baby who was hit by a car but Henry has been so sweet by cuddling closely as a reminder I am loved.

By Susan from Columbus, OH

Henry (Min Pin)

You are so lucky to have this sweet dog. I would love to find a black and brown min-pin-chi.

Henry, you've got perfect timing. You showed up just in time. Good dog! And you're adorable too.

He's a darling little guy! I'm so sorry you lost your other pup. You obviously have a lot of love to give to Henry and he in return will give you alot of joy. Thanks for giving him a home.

What a face, the wide eyes, the little turned ear

and the nose!!! I really like his coloring. I thought that

was cute lil' tiny Henry doing a nightly check.

Henry is cute and I am so glad you have him.

I had to give my rescued Jack Russell and yorkie to

my soon to be X as I could not keep them. I have my

mom's pup as my mom died unexpectedly in Feb 08

so I am grateful to have this lil ball of love he

is a shih poo

I am happy that you have a new pup to love and get

lovings from.

God Bless you and your family.

Puppy kisses to Henry.

Photos Pets DogsApril 25, 2008
Felt Carrot Pin
Making a Felt Carrot Pin
Felt Bunny Bottom Pin
Making a Felt Bunny Bottom Pin
Heart Shaped Petal Flower
Heart Shaped Pin Crafts
finished pin
Felt Hen With Egg Pin
🎄
🍂