Making a Felt Bunny Bottom Pin
This cute pin will bring a smile to your face whenever you wear it. This is a page about making a felt bunny bottom pin
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This humorous little felt bunny bottom pin is easy to make and would be a fun kids project.
- white felt
- pink felt
- small pom pom
- hot glue gun
- pin back
- Cut out two (2) bunny bottoms and two (2) bunny feet from white felt. Then cut out the foot pads from the pink felt.
- Using hot glue, attach the foot pads to each of the feet.
- Glue the feet to the bottom, then glue the two bottom pieces together.
- Glue the tail to the bottom.
- Attach the pin back with hot glue.
This adorable felt pin is perfect for Easter. Learn how to make it in this short video.