Making a Felt Bunny Bottom Pin
Gold Post Medal for All Time! 899 Posts
March 25, 2015
Read More Comments
This humorous little felt bunny bottom pin is easy to make and would be a fun kids project.
- white felt
- pink felt
- small pom pom
- hot glue gun
- pin back
- Cut out two (2) bunny bottoms and two (2) bunny feet from white felt. Then cut out the foot pads from the pink felt.
- Using hot glue, attach the foot pads to each of the feet.
- Glue the feet to the bottom, then glue the two bottom pieces together.
- Glue the tail to the bottom.
- Attach the pin back with hot glue.
This adorable felt pin is perfect for Easter. Learn how to make it in this short video.Read More...
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.