Making a Felt Bunny Bottom Pin
Read More Comments
This humorous little felt bunny bottom pin is easy to make and would be a fun kids project.
- white felt
- pink felt
- small pom pom
- hot glue gun
- pin back
- Cut out two (2) bunny bottoms and two (2) bunny feet from white felt. Then cut out the foot pads from the pink felt.
- Using hot glue, attach the foot pads to each of the feet.
- Glue the feet to the bottom, then glue the two bottom pieces together.
- Glue the tail to the bottom.
- Attach the pin back with hot glue.
This adorable felt pin is perfect for Easter. Learn how to make it in this short video.Read More...
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.