Making a Bassinet Cover

I am looking for directions on how to make bassinet cover.

Paula from Las Vegas, NV

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I got a bassinet at a yard sale at a great price. It didn't have a cover so I made one myself. I brought some material & elastic..I hemmed both ends of the skirt & used elastic around the top edges. To sucure it in place I added a few strips of velcro along the edges.

i just bought a pattern and white eyelit fabric to cover a used bassinette. Its a girl so I plan on adding pink ribbons

I made one years ago -- Simplicity (or one of those) makes a pattern for the cover,pillow,etc.

i bought a bassinet at a yard sale for $10.00 i wanted it to be special so i made the cover out of my wedding dress. you can obtain a pattern on lline or from a material shop.

Hi,

I am in North Carolina, I am also looking for directions, I have located one pattern, by Laura Ashley & McCalls, 16.95. I reviewed it, however it seems extremely complicated, any one with any ideas I would appreciate them.

Kimberlylbarton AT aol.com

I found the perfect pattern in the new Berda pattern book craft section.

I purchased the Burda pattern and most of it was in every other language but English, and it did not list the yardage for material. The craft store person and I spent over an hour trying to figure the 1/5 of a page of directions that were in English. If you are not a pattern expert, I strongly reccommend not using Burda.

vintage bassinet
Making a Bassinet Cover
Crafts AdviceAugust 23, 2006
baby at photo shoot
Making a 1st Birthday Hat and Diaper Cover
Sewing Machine Cover
Making a Sewing Machine Cover
Making an Oil Bottle Drip Cover
Making an Oil Bottle Drip Cover
Dog Crate
Making a Dog Crate Cover
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 3:21:26 PM on 10.0.0.74 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.