Buying Banana Box Groceries Wholesale - Categories:

Store FinderConsumer Advice

Buying Banana Box Groceries Wholesale

Does anyone know where to purchase banana box wholesale food that is close to Memphis, TN?

By Vic from Memphis, TN

Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

I can supply you out of our Greenville SC warehouse. We also carry frozen entrees and meat products from our warehouses in Norfolk VA, Bloomington IN, and Atlanta GA.

I see that you have a warehouse in Greenville, SC. Can you please tell me some of the items that you supply and their costs?

I haven't got the experience to buy from them, anyone know about it? I also wanna know.

Check with Inmar Remaketplace - Google it

http://www.liquidatorsguide.com

December 31, 2012 Flag

My husband and I are unemployed at this time. We are trying to find ways to earn income. Does anyone know where we can buy banana box groceries to resell? We live in Greenville South Carolina, we would be willing to drive 100 miles or more to buy.

By Darlene

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

What are banana box groceries? Why spend your time and money buying something to resell? Why not spend this money and time looking for jobs. I don't understand your reasoning behind this.

BBG are dented/discontinued or "salvage" food. While most of it is good, spending that kind of gas can't be wise.

You might be better off to resell things that are local. If you have a house with a garage, you can rent it out for sales. Do you have a crafting talent and someone to help with a start up cost? Sometimes a good idea is just a bad one you didn't think of.

I once split chit-um bark (cascara trees are used to make laxatives) and by the time I gave 30% to the owner, paid for gas and meals, I made about 1.75 per hour.

Good luck but yes, if you still want to do this, check out google.

Consider housecleaning. Pay depends on where you live. In my area an expert housecleaner gets $30 an hour. In lower income areas it can be as low as $10 an hour. Remember it is a word of mouth business. Your reputation is all you have. And remember if you are not paid in cash, you need to factor in what you will need to pay in income tax. It is difficult to work intensely for more than 5 hours a day. I never scheduled myself more than that. I made 3000 monthly working a 5 hour day. Good luck to you.

You'll find information like that by searching on google. The ones I found sell in very large quantities, more than you could fit in an ordinary truck. http://americasliquidators.com/banana_boxes.html

April 27, 2010 Flag

Are there any wholesale suppliers in north Mississippi or around Jackson Mississippi? I am looking for Banana box type specials or salvage groceries that can be purchased by the pallet.

By Jim from north MS

December 24, 2009 Flag

Does anyone know where to purchase wholesale food banana boxes by the pallet? Close to eastern NC.

By jtyson2707 from eastern, NC

Answers:

Buying Banana Box Groceries Wholesale

There is a Pennsylvania banana box site at: bananaboxwholesalegrocery.com (07/29/2009)

By Patty Lynn

July 28, 2009 Flag

I am looking for a reclamation center in Nebraska or Colorado to buy banana box groceries wholesale.

Curt from North Platte, NE

Answers:

Buying Banana Box Groceries Wholesale

Did a little searching and couldn't find a particular place for you to go so what I would suggest is to talk to managers at all of your local grocery store chains. Find out who they sell their expired date items and bentand dents to. That should give you an idea of your local wholesale stores that are banana boxes. (01/27/2009)

By Deeli

Consumer Advice Store FinderApril 27, 2010
A paper bag full of groceries
Storing Groceries
Cat in Litter Box
Cat Not Using the Litter Box
Banana Split
Making a Banana Split
Sliced banana bread on a cutting board.
Freezing Banana Bread
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 27, 2016 at 8:08:32 PM on 10.0.2.120 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.