Cooter (Turkish Angora)

Cooter is a 2 year old male Turkish Angora. Cooter was rescued from my local Humane Shelter. He was one of 3 kittens that were abandoned with his mother by the roadside by the shelter.

Being strictly a house cat, Cooter loves to be brushed and held. He is a very pampered and loved cat. Cooter will often explore the bathroom sink, hoping that a occasional drip of water will come down that he can "swat" at. Cooter is a very vocal cat, and will "meow" loudly when he can't have his way. This cat is a real "ham" when it comes to taking his picture.

Cooter is a beautiful cat. He was adopted for my son, after he lost his grandmother. Cooter helped my 12 year old son through his sadness and grief. And my son is learning how to be a responsible caretaker.

By Lori from MI

Cooter (Turkish-Angora)

She really is beautiful! Thanks for sharing!:)

Sounds as if Cooter is not only beautiful, but smart as well! Give him a big hug and kiss for me. God bless you!

Cooter sure landed in the right family!

What a great thing to do for your son after losing

his grandmother, God Bless you.

Give Cooter some hugs from me.

That's a magnificent cat! He's too lovely to be a male. lol ! Angora is so soft and a mess if it gets dirty or tangled. I'll bet you will be very careful not to ever let him outside or into your houseplants? My Cockapoo pup had Angora-like fur, and I nearly died with all the brushing required, not knowing better, I let her go outside to potty eacy day, occasionally letting her stay out for sun/exercise. She was one of the two pets I lost to contaminated canned Dog Food, which the companies would NOT admit. The FDA said it was true, that they use sick, dying, and dead DISEASED animals for canned pet foods! : (

Photos Pets CatsAugust 16, 2007