Home Remedies for Dermatitis

I was told by my doctor that I had dermatitis. It's only on the sides of my nose, but it is a pain to keep under control. I stopped using the prescribed creams and looked for something more natural. I think I have found it and just wanted to share it with you.

Peel and de-seed a Papaya. Blend the flesh and apply to your face. Leave it on for 30 minutes then rinse off with cool water and pat dry. I have been using this for two weeks now and I have seen amazing results; the rash has really toned right down. I use this in the morning and last thing at night.

You can store this in a small tight fitting lid jar and keep it in the fridge for 2 days before making a fresh batch. I just thought I would share this with you

Source: an alternative health recipes website

By irisheyes

Having also had problems with skin rashes, I would recommend Calendula gel (which you can get at the healthfood store). It is soothing, but not too strong. Also be aware that often you get counter irritations & dryness from using antihistamine or cortisone creams. Using the gel helps also make sure you moisturize well, petroleum jelly can help.

April 5, 2011 Flag

I was wondering if anyone could help me with this skin problem. My doctor said it is dermatitis and prescribed a cream. He also gave me another one after 1 month, but both of these have not cleared it up. Has anyone got any ideas? Many thanks.

By Helen

Answers:

Home Remedies for Dermatitis

If you are able to source the Comfrey plant you may find some relief, simply get the juice/sap from the stems (and leaves if you can but this is a little more time consuming) and dab it on affected areas. One thing, this will give the skin a greenish appearance so is best for last thing at night or when you're at home for the day! This is also good to use for cuts, blisters, insect bites (insect bite marks-not a repellent). Good luck! (12/26/2010)

By natalyanatalya

Home Remedies for Dermatitis

I had contact Dermatitis years ago, I took some Vit. E capsule and I would squeeze this oil on my rash every day. but you can buy the pure Vit. E oil now, you can get it at the health food store or Wal-Mart. Wal-mart is cheaper. (12/28/2010)

By sickandsexy

Home Remedies for Dermatitis

Vitamin E and also triple antibiotic, any generic dollar store tube will work well. Been dealing with that myself. The $100 tube works like the $1 tube. (12/29/2010)

By TandT Grandma

Health & Beauty Home RemediesApril 5, 2011
Remedies for Cold Sores
Remedies for Cold Sores
Home Remedies for Carpal Tunnel
Home Remedies for Carpal Tunnel
Dog and Vacuum
Home Remedies for Fleas
🎉
🎄