Soaked Car Seat

My husband forgot to put my window up in my car after he used it. We had terrible thunder showers and it rained cats and dogs. Yup, my window was still down. How can I get the drivers side seat to dry? It is really soaked.

Joyce from Decaturville, TN

Well, for our first date: my now hubby took his mustang convertible through the automatic car wash----you don't put convertibles through automatic car washes!! So, my seat was soaked....but I didn't know it till years later!!! He dried it with towels and a hair dryer right before our first date! Guess it took awhile, but it did get dry!!! He was a little late for our date, but it worked.

You can try first a wet/dry vac or a shampooer to get it deodorized and dry it out. You can also put down baking soda and let it soak it up and then vac it up. It will probably be a tedious project, but you will not want a funky odor after it dries.

Consumer Advice Cars Cleaning InteriorSeptember 25, 2006
Childs Car Seat
Decorating a Child's Car Seat
Car Seat Belt
Cleaning Car Seat Belts
Infant car seat.
Car Seat Safety
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 1:25:58 PM on 10.0.0.173 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.