Growing Hair Quickly

I want to know if I can find a product that can grow my hair in only one month.
My type of hair is the one like the African American type black hair. Please give me an answer, about my hair very fast.

By Annia from Haiti, PAP

Best Answer

Again, Annia, there is no product that will make your hair grow that fast either. With your nails you have the option of getting artificial nails. But with your hair there is no similar option, other than a wig. As with your nails, vitamins will help your hair become more healthy, but it takes time. Hair and nails only grow so fast and nothing will make them grow faster.

Best Answer

The posts listed in this section are all terrific and right on! Also remember to not whip or snap your hair to keep it from breaking off. That is, use a natural brush and don't go faster at the ends. Don't ever let your hair blow in the wind, it not only drys out your hair, but makes hard tangles (sometimes have to cut them out), and again, snaps off the ends. Treat your hair like the valuable possession that you desire.

Good luck.

Best Answer

Again, the prenatal vitamins work on your hair too... Also for your hair, try a shampoo called "Mane and Tail" -- it works.

There is no way! Eat healthy and stay physically fit to keep it growing at your pre-determined genetic rate which, for nearly every human being, is 1/2 inch per month. Also, be gentle with your hair to keep it from breaking. Please scroll down and read all the information in the ThriftyFun "Archives" below.

A woman with long hair.
Growing Hair Faster
Health & Beauty Beauty Hair TipsApril 24, 2011
African American Woman with hands in her long natural hair
Growing Hair Naturally
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink
Young bald girl smiling
Growing Hair After Chemotherapy
🎉
🎄