Browsing: Organizing Receipts

Keep Good Records And Save Receipts

To keep all your records and receipts buy a good 4 drawer filing cabinet at a yard sale or thrift shop. This saves me a lot of time. When the IRS audited me, for 2 years back, I pulled out my bank file from 2 years ago. It included all my checks and statements for that year, and I had my taxes for that year in another file. I was ready to go the next day if necessary!

Also, the computer company who fixed my computer "wiped me out of their system". My receipt saved me another $61 to fix the same problem!

By Betty G.

I use the service www.KeepMyMarbles.com to save my receipts and important papers too. Now I have a backup online as well as my computer. Check em out.

A pile of receipts.
Organizing Receipts
Organizing OfficeNovember 17, 2004
Uses for Old Records
Uses for Old Records
Using calculator to balance checkbook with a large stack of receipts
Organizing Debit Card Receipts
Cleaning a Vinyl Record
Cleaning Vinyl Records
Unorganized stack of manuals
Storing Manuals and Receipts
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on September 8, 2016 at 12:10:41 PM on 10.0.0.27 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.