Keep Good Records And Save Receipts

To keep all your records and receipts buy a good 4 drawer filing cabinet at a yard sale or thrift shop. This saves me a lot of time. When the IRS audited me, for 2 years back, I pulled out my bank file from 2 years ago. It included all my checks and statements for that year, and I had my taxes for that year in another file. I was ready to go the next day if necessary!

Also, the computer company who fixed my computer "wiped me out of their system". My receipt saved me another $61 to fix the same problem!

By Betty G.

I use the service to save my receipts and important papers too. Now I have a backup online as well as my computer. Check em out.

A pile of receipts.
Organizing Receipts
Organizing OfficeNovember 17, 2004
Uses for Old Records
Uses for Old Records
Using calculator to balance checkbook with a large stack of receipts
Organizing Debit Card Receipts
Cleaning a Vinyl Record
Cleaning Vinyl Records
Unorganized stack of manuals
Storing Manuals and Receipts