Decorating Paper Lunch Sacks
These bags make great inexpensive gift bags or you can use them for parties.
- paper lunch sacks
- acrylic paint or any kids paint
- paint brushes
- stencils or stamps if desired and available
- Get all the painting supplies ready for kids.
- Lay out some lunch sacks.
- Let them make designs on them with whatever supplies they like.
- If you want a bunch of bags that are the same, have the kids use inexpensive stamps or stencils and help them.
- We used a dinosaur stencil I had made and painted it on the sacks and used these for a birthday party. They are fun to make and the kids loved them!
By Mara from Seattle, WA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 20, 2016 at 11:28:44 AM on 10.0.2.177 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us