Ideas for a 1st Birthday Party Using Little Diecast Cars!

I posted a few weeks ago about ideas for a 1st birthday party for my son and I have decided to use the little diecast cars like hot wheels and matchbox. I know that I am going to buy the cheap die cast cars. I found somewhere that I can buy 50 of them for like 5.00 which is a really good deal. I am going to put a little car on top of each cupcake, but I was wondering does anybody have any more ideas that they would like to give me using this theme? Plates, cups, etc.? If you do have any ideas please post them. Thank you very much! I love Thrifty Fun!

Erricka

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Best Answer

Putting the little cars on top of cupcakes sounds like fun, but I would want to know that no lead based paints were used. I would be wary of the paint on the very cheap, made in China, type cars. Since 1 yr olds put everything in their mouths, these might be a bad idea for them to handle. They could decorate the table, tho.

Best Answer

Get a big roll of freezer paper and cover the coffee table and draw a race track on it with a black marker. Give your guests packs of crayons and start coloring. When the get their cars those little boys will have a place to go with them, instead of down your walls. (Nascar fans in my family)

Try http://www.birthdaypartyideas.com, you'll find loads of ideas. Good luck and a very happy birthday to your little one!

1st Birthday Party Ideas
1st Birthday Party Ideas
Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayAugust 27, 2004
car gear parts in carton box
Saving Money on Parts for Old Cars
Smashed bugs on front of car
Cleaning Love Bugs from Cars
letters as photo prop
1st Birthday Photo Prop
1st Birthday Party Outfit Ideas
1st Birthday Party Outfit Ideas
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 3:22:11 PM on 10.0.1.211 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.