Olive Oil and Sugar for a Clean Face

Ohhhh this is a good one. For a good clean face, dip a cotton ball into olive oil and a bit of white sugar. Wash your face lightly. It peels off the dry skin, oils your skin, cleanses, and sugar is healing.

By Acesnanna from Idaho

Hi

Just wanted you to know our faces need moisture, and sugar is not healing, sorry. Sugar does a lot of bad things when ingested, such as suppressing the immune system, it feeds cancer and yeast in the body too so I can't believe it would heal the outside in any way.

Dotty

This is probably good if you have dry skin. If you are breakout prone, skip the olive oil. I don't know about sugar, but honey is great for the skin. I also like to use a scrub made of liquid soap & baking soda for my oily skin. Works great!

Baking soda mixed with generic Cetaphil cleanser is what I use. The baking soda granules are much smaller and gentler on the skin than sugar granules can be.

Sugar externally has been used as an exfoliant - and I don't think it will do any harm.

A sugar scrub with sugar near it.
Homemade Sugar Scrub Recipes
Health & Beauty Beauty Skin Care Dry SkinJanuary 26, 2006
Girl having her face painted.
Homemade Face Paint Recipes
Homemade Body Scrub
Homemade Body Scrub Recipes
A girl having her face painted.
Buying Face Paint
Homemade Hand Scrub
Homemade Hand Scrub Recipes
🎉
🎄