Home Remedies for Face Wrinkles

There are both genetic and environmental reasons we develop wrinkles on our face. Certain home remedies will help soften them. This is a guide about home remedies for face wrinkles.

This is a guide about egg whites for wrinkles. With the high cost of many wrinkle products, many consumers try to find home remedies.

A picture of three eggs.

Read More... Was this helpful? Yes

I need something for wrinkles, to reduce them.

By Rosalin from Houston, TX

Answers

Best Answer

Get a facial steamer and use with Tea Tree Oil Then get one of those hand held motorized facial exfoliator kits at your local drug store and use it gently. Moisturize and stay out of the sun Remember to sleep on your back. Sounds wierd but it does slow the aging process a bit. Do things that make you happy, a happy woman is always pretty and radiant.

Best Answer

Separate an egg yolk from the white, discard the egg yolk, squeeze a few drops from a lemon into the egg white and mix together. Put all around your eyes, even right under your eyes. Allow to dry and then wash off, pierce a vitamin E capsule and squeeze out liquid and pat gently around your eyes. This works great for wrinkles and helping you look younger.

What is the best remedy for wrinkles?

By Ann

Answers:

Home Remedies for Wrinkles

Staying hydrated is very important to diminishing the appearance of wrinkles, whether it's a cheap moisturizer or an expensive one. I've found that Borba's Reverse Age and Tone works well to temporarily plump up wrinkles. And broad-spectrum sunscreen is the single most important thing you put on when it comes to preventing wrinkles. Hope this is helpful, you're definitely not alone in your search. (05/05/2010)

By mollyring

Home Remedies for Wrinkles

Retin A - prescription strength - is what my dermatologist recommends for wrinkles. It does work. It is expensive , a tube was $187.00 and my insurance did not pay.

I've also had good luck, especially on my neck, with a little facial machine with a brush on it (approximately $30.00 - battery powered). My neck definitely looks a lot better now. I use it a few days a week. (05/06/2010)

By mulberry204

Home Remedies for Wrinkles

Preparation H ointment works pretty good as a temporary fix for the wrinkles! I got that from an Oprah show where the top models shared their beauty secrets.

I put it on with a Q-tip and let it sit on my face for 15 to 20 minutes and then wipe off, add make up then if you wish or go au natural.

Remember only the ointment works, not the suppositories. (05/06/2010)

By wolfbytez

Home Remedies for Wrinkles

It doesn't get rid of them, but it helps. Plain old Vaseline. Smear it on your face before you go to bed and see the difference the next morning. This is what the old time movie stars used and is still being used by newer ones like Halle Berry, or so I've heard. Anyway, it works for me. (07/11/2010)

By nitzie

I need help with my deep wrinkles. I have tried every remedy on the market. Is there a home remedy that anyone knows of that actually works? I even bought Strivectin for $175.00 and that didn't do anything.

By didistoy1 from NJ

Answers:

Home Remedies for Wrinkles

Vaseline works for me. I use it every morning and night after bath, good luck. (07/09/2009)

By kffrmw88

Home Remedies for Wrinkles

Some facial wrinkles are caused by muscle tension, mine along my forehead were. I have gotten into the habit of massaging them to reduce the tension (which sometimes you are not even aware of) and smoothing out the wrinkles. You can also use medical tape or buy Frownies (which you glue on) which will isolate the muscles and help them relax. I learned that from an old book "How to Use Your Hands to Save your Face".

Otherwise, keep your skin well moisturized externally, drink a lot of water to keep yourself hydrated, and try the new retinols to keep your skin exfoliated, so it will produce new skin. You can also layer moisturizers under petroleum jelly to seal them in at night. Also put on your moisturizer just after you have washed your face or rinsed with water, to keep the moisture in. And make sure you are getting all the vitamins you need. Just read that glucosamine which is used for joint problems, also helps with skin. (07/10/2009)

By pamphyila

Home Remedies for Wrinkles

I bought one of the facial scrubbers and use it 5 or so times a week. I also use apricot scrub. My main area of concern was my neck and I find being really brisk with the skin and massaging it worked for me after several months. I also use grapeseed oil on my skin several times a week. It sinks right in. (07/11/2009)

By mulberry204