Kindergarten Science Project: Creating a Diorama of a Community Garden

My kindergarten daughter was asked to complete a science project: Community garden using a shoe box, glue, flowers, and ladybug. She was asked to be creative. Please help with any ideas.

By Yusra from Atlanta, GA

I would just get her a stack of paper, some crayons and markers and scissors and let her go to town. You will be surprised at how creative kids can be. The more independent your child becomes doing homework now, the better prepared they will be for later. I'd always hear the comments from the kinder teachers when it was obvious that the parents "helped". Just be there to help with gluing and any questions and I'm sure she will do great!

In addition to that I got small animals from Michael's for 25 cent each and helped with the gluing. Thank you for the feedback.

Education Homework HelpOctober 26, 2010
Child with Winning Volcano Science Experiment
Science Experiments for Kids
Book of Popular Science
Finding the Value of The Book of Popular Science
Creating a Simple Website for a Business, Website URL on a computer screen.
Creating a Simple Website for a Business
Community Supported Agriculture Farm
Joining a Community Supported Agriculture Farm
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 20, 2017 at 12:18:02 AM on 10.0.2.71 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.