Kindergarten Science Project: Creating a Diorama of a Community Garden

My kindergarten daughter was asked to complete a science project: Community garden using a shoe box, glue, flowers, and ladybug. She was asked to be creative. Please help with any ideas.

By Yusra from Atlanta, GA

I would just get her a stack of paper, some crayons and markers and scissors and let her go to town. You will be surprised at how creative kids can be. The more independent your child becomes doing homework now, the better prepared they will be for later. I'd always hear the comments from the kinder teachers when it was obvious that the parents "helped". Just be there to help with gluing and any questions and I'm sure she will do great!

In addition to that I got small animals from Michael's for 25 cent each and helped with the gluing. Thank you for the feedback.

Education Homework HelpOctober 26, 2010
Students in a Kindergarten Classroom
Teaching Kindergarten Students
Child with Winning Volcano Science Experiment
Science Experiments for Kids
Book of Popular Science
Finding the Value of The Book of Popular Science
Community Supported Agriculture Farm
Joining a Community Supported Agriculture Farm