SoftwareComputers

Photo Collage Software

Does anyone know of a free program that I can download to make a collage with different sized pictures of my child? Basically something that I could crop and then paste the pictures into and add fun borders? I would like to make one to print out and frame instead of cutting all the pictures up.

April from New Jersey

Hi April. A collage is a lovely idea. Most puters come with a paint program already installed. I've used several fancy pieces of software, and none have come close to my nifty little preinstalled (Dell)program. Why not try "clicking around" in yours, experimenting with cropping and resizing pictures and see what you can come up with? You just may surprise yourself : )

Roxio has a very nice program for this...sorry though, it is not free, not that I know of anyway...but in case you end of purchasing one...this is a good one

http://www.smil  ;origin=HomePage

This is smilebox, havent gotten too much into it yet, but looks to be what you are wanting. Good luck.