Problems Installing MS Office 7

I just installed MS Office 7 and I can't get my graphics. It keeps saying the installer is installing, but it never does. Then it says something about a patch. What am I doing wrong?

By Linda from Ashdown, AR

Probably nothing you are doing is wrong. Go ahead and do any updates to Office you may need and then try to load graphics.Also try downloading some graphics from the MS website. See what happens.

If you still have problems try getting help from the MS forums.

If you're getting a message that you need a patch, try visiting the Microsoft website. Check the downloads page. If there's a patch for Office 7, it'll be there. Best to you!

Computers Software OfficeMarch 25, 2010
woman using computer
Using Microsoft Office Programs
Office Decorations
Ideas for Decorating an Office
Office chair with lime green cushions.
Fixing a Squeaky Office Chair
Installing Tile
Installing Tile