Pistol Grip Spray Can Handle for Arthritis Sufferers

My sister told me about this several years ago. She had severe arthritis in her hands. I now have the same problem. She went to Ace Hardware and bought a little pistol grip handle for spray paint. It will fit spray starch, non-stick pan spray, or any spray can you have.

For those of us in Houston or other areas where critters keep marching into houses, this is good for bug spray cans. You don't get the gunk on your hands. It makes it much easier to spray things and is less stressful on the fingers than the spray nozzle on the can. I specifically mentioned Ace because theirs are sturdier than the ones from other stores.

By MartyD from Houston, TX

There also are many different styles of faucets (and cabinet hardware) and some with levers are easier on the hands than others. Luckily, the manufacturers are realizing the need for this. Just say this article on the topic:

Man with Arthritis in His Knee
Living with Arthritis
Home and Garden Home Improvement PaintingSeptember 23, 2010
Cooking With Arthritis
Cooking With Arthritis
Opening Jars with Arthritic Hands
Opening Jars with Arthritic Hands
Removing Pine Tar from Baseball Pants. Baseball Player with Bat on White Background
Removing Pine Tar from Baseball Pants
Spray bottle of perfume.
Repairing A Perfume Spray Nozzle