Creating a Newsletter Online

I need to find a free, easy web site that will let me print out a newsletter that I want to do for a club I belong too. Not the e-letters, but one I print off myself off my computer. I need to find one that is easy to do. Is there one out there? I can't seem to find one.

Tracy from Battle Greek

Tracy,

Lots of the word processing software like Microsoft Word have free templates that you can download. You can go to the microsoft website and look at the templates there.

Good luck.

Absolutely...any Word Processing Program has templates for newsletter to print. Almost every computer comes with a word processing program. Do a search from the start button for 'word processing' and it should find your program for you, if you don't know how to get at it.....or click on start, then 'All programs'...all programs will be listed and just click on the word processing one. Good luck

OpenOffice.org has a free word processing program.

newsletter graphic
Finding Printable Newsletter Templates
Computers Internet TipsJune 29, 2007
Online Shopping
Selling Crafts Online
Handyman Finding Appliance Manuals Online
Finding Appliance Manuals Online
A woman paying her bills online.
Paying Bills Online
bundles of Christmas letters with quill pen and ink pot
Creating a Christmas Newsletter
🎉
🎄