Finding Printable Newsletter Templates

Category Tips
Locating the proper format for a newsletter can make it much easier to put together. This is a guide about finding printable newsletter templates.

I need to find a free, easy web site that will let me print out a newsletter that I want to do for a club I belong too. Not the e-letters, but one I print off myself off my computer. I need to find one that is easy to do. Is there one out there? I can't seem to find one.

Tracy from Battle Greek

Answers

Tracy,
Lots of the word processing software like Microsoft Word have free templates that you can download. You can go to the microsoft website and look at the templates there.

Good luck.

By Memere (Guest Post)

Absolutely...any Word Processing Program has templates for newsletter to print. Almost every computer comes with a word processing program. Do a search from the start button for 'word processing' and it should find your program for you, if you don't know how to get at it.....or click on start, then 'All programs'...all programs will be listed and just click on the word processing one.

Good luck

OpenOffice.org has a free word processing program.