Boxed Gift Cups from Hallmark Stores

It's been awhile, but I'm back. I've tried everywhere for this answer. For the life of me I can't imagine why I didn't come to you first. I always get my answers here. Silly me. Remember the Boxed Gift cups with lids that you purchased at the Hallmark Cards Stores.


I broke mine and miss it dearly. Can anyone tell me were I can get some more? I've tried the stores here and they don't have them any more. Help, please. I loved my cup and want to get another with spares in case this happens again. God Bless you all.


By angelheart from Clyde, TX

May 29, 20090 found this helpful, go down to the bottom of the home page under"customer service"and contact them with your question.Or you could try ebay. Hope this helps.

ReplyWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
May 30, 20090 found this helpful

If you like to go to garage sales, you just might find one really cheap.

ReplyWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
June 3, 20090 found this helpful

Is there anything on the cup that indicates who made it ie a china mark? If so,then try an web search for the manufacturer if keeper60's idad doesn't work. You could also try your local freecycle site and put in a request.

ReplyWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Anonymous Flag
June 3, 20090 found this helpful

I think you'll love this link! Nextag is a comparison shopping site and there are dozens of ceramic, porcelain, aluminum and paper coffee and tea mugs with lids to choose from :-) Even a couple of Christmas ones ;-)

ReplyWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
June 3, 20090 found this helpful

Okay, I have worked for a local Hallmark store since 1990 and I would love to see a picture of what you purchased. Some gifts may be found in a Hallmark store, but come from other companies. If it's marked Hallmark by name, then it definitely came from Hallmark. You could contact them to see if it's still available or if there is a price code. A local store clerk could check for you. Not all clerks have access to a catalog and some items are discontinued, but you really have me stumped based on the short description of what you are looking for. :)

ReplyWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
June 3, 20090 found this helpful

Well, I have been thinking. If it is a regular mug with a thin ceramic lid that could double for a coaster and yes, they came in a gift box. Well, I'm sorry to say that Hallmark doesn't make those anymore. So, it's up to ebay and garage sales. If that's not the description. Please post a picture.

ReplyWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
June 3, 20090 found this helpful

I clicked on Ebay and typed in (mugs with lids) and a Hallmark one popped up (thin flat lid) and someone had a starting bid of $3.50 (0 bids). I didn't look any further. Originally, they sold in stores for about $6.50.

ReplyWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
December 10, 20090 found this helpful

Angelheart: They were called Mug Mates. Hallmark doesn't make them anymore and that's too bad. They were adorable and made great gifts. I've seen a few on Ebay. I'm looking for the one that said "As for Me, Make Mine Tea". Each mug came with a matching lid that also served as a coaster.

ReplyWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

Consumer Advice Product FinderMay 29, 2009
Improving Boxed Brownie Mixes
Stove Top Stuffing
Recipes Using Stove Top Stuffing
Reusing Keurig K-Cups
Reusing Keurig K-Cups
Tea Cup and Saucer on White Background
Crafts Using Tea Cups and Saucers
Christmas Ideas!
Thanksgiving Ideas!
Ask a Question
Share a Post
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 20, 2016 at 12:54:04 AM on in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.
Loading Something Awesome!