Baby Poo on Upholstery

My wonderful son, who is theoretically being potty-trained, had a messy diaper and wiped it all over one of our upholstered chair. Any ideas how to clean it?

Camilla

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Have you tried Resolve heavy traffic foam? It gets all my cats bodily emissions out of my upholstery. You could also try vinegar and water. Mixed in equal parts, had a girlfriend vomit on my carpet after drinking something that was apparently purple at a party she went to. Got it out of my tan carpet. Good luck.

Home and Garden Cleaning FurnitureFebruary 26, 2005
Making Poo Shoo Spray
Making Poo Shoo Spray
Decorations and food on a table at a baby shower.
Baby Shower Ideas
People attending a baby shower.
Saving Money on a Baby Shower
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 3:34:54 PM on 10.0.1.73 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.