Eliminating Moisture Under the Sink

Does anyone know of a natural way to eliminate moisture under a kitchen sink? The products that are on the market are a little pricey.

Thanks. Carla

By Carla from Huntington, WV

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I have the same problem so will keep an eye on this post. Milly

I keep several layers of news paper under the sink. It controls moisture & you can also see if it's wet just in case you get a leak, good luck.

In our camper we put those moisture canisters with the crystals inside. They have to be emptyed once in awhile. I would really wonder why there is moisture there in the first place. Too much and you'll get rot.

Thanks guys! The problem is not too bad. I think that it occurs when I use the sprayer. Just a thought, it just occurred to me that I have tons of those silica packets that you get when you purchase something to prevent moisture. I always save them instead of tossing them. Does anyone have any ideas for these? I don't really know how to apply this though, perhaps just toss them in a container and place them under the sink. Just a thought.

Carla

Try using a box of plain old chalk.

Home and Garden Home Improvement AdviceNovember 1, 2009
Kitchen Sink
Cleaning Under the Kitchen Sink
Removing rust stains from a sink.
Removing Rust Stains from a Sink
Stainless Steel Sink
Removing Rust from a Stainless Steel Sink
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 9:32:41 PM on 10.0.1.195 in 4 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.