Knitted Cardigan Pattern from 1988 McCall's Needlework and Crafts Magazine

I am looking for a knitting pattern. It was published in the January 1988 issue of McCall's Needlework and Crafts magazine. It is the Mom's Floral Cardigan pattern on page 68. If you have a copy of this pattern or the original magazine, I would love to have it. Please contact me through this site. Thanks!

By Genny from SE SD

I don't have it, but I did find it on ebay. I am sure it is the right one because the picture of the sweater is on the front. Good luck. ... ing_Patterns&hash=item1c18e478e9

Thanks! That is the pattern book I was looking for. I appreciate the time you spent looking for it. I spent about an hour myself last fall looking online but couldn't find it. I am going to order it from the seller on ebay.

Thanks again!

balls of wool and knitting needles
Finding Free Knitting Patterns
Crafts KnittingFebruary 6, 2011
Cardigan made from altering a sweater.
Make a Cardigan From a Sweater
Magazine Holders
Alternative Uses for Magazine Holders
Recycled Magazine Wall Art
Recycled Magazine Wall Art
clothing pattern
McCall's Patterns Reviews