Paint Color Advice for Bathroom with Gray Tile

We have gray tile in our bathroom and want to repaint the walls. I was considering something in the purple family, but was not sure if I should go for a light purple or darker purple. The purple does have a gray tinge to it.

By Lori F.

Purple and Gray compliment each other well. As for the shade think about how small or large the room is. A darker color will make the room feel smaller. I have purple right now in my bathroom too. I have teamed it with yellow and it is very pretty.

If you find a shade of purple that compliments the gray really well, go with it and you can always lighten the dark with accessories. My opinion if I were doing the bathroom is to consider the amount of natural lighting the room has which would decide whether to go light or dark on the walls. Again though, in a bathroom it wouldn't matter that much if you have lots of mirrors and lights to brighten the room. Doxielovr3 also gave you a good tip to consider.

Also consider how much light you have in your bathroom. If the light is low I would got with a lighter shade.

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating Paint Color AdviceJuly 9, 2011
Bathroom Tiles
Bathroom Tile Color Advice
ARDELL Gray Magic Color Additive
Ardell Gray Magic Color Additive Reviews
Tiled Kitchen Wall
Kitchen Wall Tile Color Advice
Cleaning Dirty Tile
Homemade Tile and Grout Cleaner Recipes
🎄
🍂