Discounts on the Job

We know a lady who was wanting some window blinds, but not wanting to pay the expensive prices. She applied for a job at the window blinds factory and got hired. When she got an employee discount, she then purchased the exact blinds she'd dreamed of, much cheaper than they'd have cost her as a regular consumer.

By Terri from NV

I was looking for blinds but they were so expensive, Then I noticed when I was shopping at "Big Lots" they sell blinds for $3.00 each! They work well and the quality is amazing for $3.00! This does well while I save up for insulated shades.

Good idea--if one is job-hunting. A group of us toured the Peterbrook chocolate factory recently and I was amazed at the prices. Perhaps I could get a job.....

Better Living Frugal Living TipsMarch 29, 2007
Finding a Job That Will Pay for School
Finding a Job That Will Pay for School
Businesswoman putting money into piggybank at desk.
Using Your Job to Save Money
Finding a First Job, Newspaper with Jobs as the heading
Finding a First Job
A new home.
Saving Money on Home Owner's Insurance