Comet (Dachshund)

Comet is a 1 year old Dachshund. My dog had her a year ago. She likes to chase her tail and chase my kitty.

I had another female Dachshund and she had Comet a year ago. When Comet was about 6 weeks old, her mother got kidnapped and I had to bottle feed Comet. Comet's mother's name was Haley so we named her puppy Comet, as in Haley's Comet. I thought that pretty clever, actually my husband had the idea. In this picture, she's giving her movie star look. lol

Very cute. I have a four month old that could be her sister. Her name is Sunny Girl. She loves to chase our blue heeler all around the house.

Oh what a sweetie she is. I used to have a whole

family of dachshunds but they all died before

they should have, really. They sure were loveable

Yes, I see that haughty look on her face! Ha! I have a dacushund/beagle (dachshund body with beagle head) female who would love to meet her. My sympathy goes out to you in your loss of Haley! Thanks for sharing and God bless you.

Cute, seems as she just heard a joke or something. My daughter has two min-pins and their names are Haley and Comet I guess there are a few people with clever ideas for pet names!

Photo of a Mini Dachshund by the water.
Dachshund Breed Information and Photos
Photos Pets DogsAugust 17, 2007
Dachshund and Schnauzer Mix
Dachshund and Schnauzer Mixed Breed Information and Photos
Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix Photos