Dachshund Photos

Category Dogs
These small, long dogs are affectionately called weenie dogs and known to be great companions. This page contains Dachshund photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

Simon is a 7 year old Standard Dachshund and Buster is a 5 year old Mini Black and Tan Dachshund. We got Simon from a city breeder and Buster from a country breeder. Each one has a definite city dog/country dog personality.

Simon (Standard Dachshund)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 14

Maggie May is almost 3 years old. She is a Dachshund mix (weenie dog). We got her on New Year's Eve 2006. We got Maggie May from a friend who I grew up with since 1st grade. He passed away about 6 months later (cancer). His name was Thurman May, that's why we named her Maggie May, after Thurman. When we told him her, name he just smiled. It really made him happy, he loved his dogs and so do we.

She likes to hunt anything that moves with her two sisters, Pattie and Rosie. She also loves to ride anything, tractor, 4 wheeler, suburban, etc. Maggie May was mine and Beth's first baby in our relationship, and she is a very good big sister, and we love her and we are very proud of her. She won first place for most unusual color when she was 1 year old in the pet parade in Guntersville.

By Michael from Guntersville, Alabama

Comment Like this photo? 7

BitBit is 2 years old and a Dachshund. We got her on Valentine's Day, my dad and my little brother went to chose one. When I saw her, I knew she was the one. I had wanted a dog for a long time.

She like to chase our other dog kibbles around it is so funny to watch them run around. She loves to be petted and held and sitting in your lap, relaxing is her favorite thing to do.

By Jeremy from Holly Pond AL

BitBit (Dachshund)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

Linda is a 3 year old Dachshund. One day, in a store, we saw a sign saying they sold puppies and a week later we bought her. She likes to pose for photos and scare away birds from our garden.

Linda (Dachshund)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 11

Molly and Oliver are Dachshunds! They are best friends. They play together all the time. They are so funny together! They act just alike.

Two Dachshunds on couch.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 8

We adopted him 3 years ago.

black and tan Dachshund

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

Lester is a 3 years young short haired dachshund. I drove over 300 miles to pick up Lester when he was 6 weeks old.

Lester loves his tennis balls and he will play with one for hours when it's stuffed in an old sock.

Lester (Dachshund)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 11

He was rescued from Animal Control, August 16,2015. He plays with his toys, chews on his bone, lays in my lap!

closeup of dog's face

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

BamBam is a 5 year old Dachshund. I got both him and his sister Pebbles on Craigslist last October. They went from being crated day and night, to having a doggie door and free run of the yard.

A brown dachshund on a cream colored couch

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 13

KC is a 15 year old Dachshund. He was 2 years old when we got KC. He was a stud dog. We bought him from a newspaper ad. Kc likes to roll on his little squeak toys.

KC (Dachshund)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

I always wanted a sapphire ring when it came time to take early retirement from my job. When I went to the jewelry store to purchase one, I decided I'd rather spend the money on another Dachshund (puppy) and I would call her Sapphire!

long haired Dachshund

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

Scooter is a 4 year old Dachshund. A few years ago we were given Dachshunds outside of a pet store. The owner was being relocated to another state and could not take the Dachshunds.

Scooter was born to these dogs.

Scooter (Dachshund)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

Gilead (Dachshund). Gilead is 7 years old and is a Dachshund. Someone I know breeds Dachsies. Gilead was born without eyes and was going to be put down. I couldn't let that happen!

Comment Like this photo? 1

Molly is 2.5 years old and a Dachshund. I was given Molly in Sept 2008 by her owner who was traveling a lot and wanted a good home for her.

Molly (Dachshund)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 8

Kasha was 14 years old and a Dachshund (deceased 03-26-08). He was rescued from a Humane Society Shelter after being in 2 previous homes.

Kasha (Dachshund)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

Toby is my 10 year old Dachshund. I purchased Toby as a 3 month old puppy from a local pet store. He likes to stand on his head and scratch his nose.

He loves walks, begging for food from my dinner plate, and sleeping on my lap.

Comment Like this photo? 5

Puder is a blue and tan Dachshund, about 2 1/2 years old. I got him as a puppy when he was 6 weeks old, from a doctor and his wife.

Puder (Dachshund)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

Princess is a 10 years old Standard Dachshund. Her birthday will be April 1. I got her on Mother's Day, 2000 from a breeder we she was 8 weeks old. She's been the best Mother's Day present I've ever gotten. Princess is a very fun loving dog, even at the ripe old age of 10.

Princess (Standard Dachshund)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 21

Bailey is a 7 year old Dachshund. His Mom his a blue dapple Dachshund, and His dad is a black and tan Dachshund. I got him when he was a baby from one of my friends.

Bailey (Dachshund)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 5

Max was an 8 week old rescue. Annie was a yard sale give away; my poor baby! Max enjoys sneaking out to the real world, a canine escape artist!

Annie and Max (Dachshund) - Annie

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 5

Mikey (Dachshund) Photo. Mikey is our 13 year old dachshund. We are fostering Mikey for the local animal shelter. He needed a home or he would be put down because he was too old and sickly to adopt or go to a rescue group.

Sleeping long haired black dog

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

He is from a show line from Spain. He likes to play with his girls and be in dog shows.

Junior (Standard Dachshund) - black and tan Dachshund

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

Olive is a 10 month old dachshund. We got her in Spring through the newspaper. My husband was chomping at the bit for months to get another dachshund.

Comment Like this photo? 3

Doxie "Delphine" saying "CHEESE"!

Dog smiling for the camera.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes
Load More
Photos Pets DogsMay 9, 2018
🎂
🎃
🌻