BamBam (Dachshund)

BamBam is a 5 year old Dachshund. I got both him and his sister Pebbles on Craigslist last October. They went from being crated day and night, to having a doggie door and free run of the yard.

BamBam loves tracking all the squirrel smells in the yard. He is such a good boy. He loves to meet and play with other dogs, but wasn't ever socialized. It takes him a little bit to warm up to other humans, but look out after you have become his buddy; it's kisses every time!

By Amanda Carroll

What a darling! I have a dachshund mix doggie that is so sweet! Here is a picture to show your littel Bam Bam. I love the names you have for them!
I am so glad they have a better life now. Bless you for taking care of them like you do!
Robyn

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Pets Pet PagesJune 29, 2011
🎃
🍂
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf18891818.tip.html