KC (Dachshund)

KC is a 15 year old Dachshund. He was 2 years old when we got KC. He was a stud dog. We bought him from a newspaper ad.

Kc likes to roll on his little squeak toys. KC is a shadow, I never get to leave the room without him beside me. He is a blanket baby. He covers up in a blanket no mater how hot it is. He is the most obedient and loving dog I have ever seen.

By Deb

He has such a wonderful face. You can see that he's mature. I have a mature dog also and she is so lovingly calm and her facial expressions show true devotion.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Awww. Well, peek-a-boo. How adorable he is. We have Tucker, a Welsh Corgi who is now 13 1/2 and I just love the other seriors.

KC has a wonderful home and you can tell he is so loved. Take Care, Sher & Fur babies

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Pets Pet PagesAugust 21, 2010
🐛
🌻
📓