Happy Thanksgiving

I would just like to wish one and all a very Happy Thanksgiving and God Bless.

Theresa from Hibbing, MN

Editor's Note: Thanks Theresa.

The staff at ThriftyFun would like to wish all of our readers a Happy Thanksgiving as well. I hope everyone has a fun and restful holiday. We are very thankful to everyone that takes time to read and contribute to this site! One thing that is important to remember about Thanksgiving is it's not how much you spend, but it's how well you spend your time. Here's a feedback that was posted in response to a recent Saving Money On... Newsletter that illustrates this point:

"When I was first divorced with 1, 4, 7, 10 year olds, I was overwhelmed with the holidays! When they went to their father's I invited all the "orphans" (people without families) to bring potluck to my home and we had a wonderful time.

Another time when they were 3, etc. we volunteered to help at a Houston-wide charity dinner. I ended up holding a baby so the homeless mother could eat in peace, and my children procured clothes for the baby and the mother from the tables of free clothing. My youngest asked why they couldn't come home with us -- 'I share my cwib with baby!" That was truly a moment where I knew my kids were on the right track! It did more for us than anything!"

By Lindajean

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm new to this site, Love it so far. Happy Thanksgiving to you too and God Bless all.

Yes. I would like to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving and God bless both you and all your family!

I would like to add my Best Wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving also.......to all the staff at ThriftyFun and to all the contributors and readers of this wonderful site. I see the familiar names pop up from time to time and it feels like I'm seeing an old friend! I am very thankful for all the blessings I've enjoyed this past year and "ThriftyFun" is definitely one of them! God's Blessings to all!

It's all the wonderful, helpful people here, that make Thrifty Fun so great! Happy Thanksgiving.

I wanted to wish everyone a very Blessed Thanksgiving. I thoroughly enjoy this site, and visit is everyday thru my email.

Mary from Cumberland, Maryland

please be thankful for everything you have each day. life is too short

yesteday my father was buried and I am thankful for all the memories he has left me

Family at Thanksgiving dinner
Giving Thanks at Thanksgiving
Holidays and Parties Thanksgiving MiscellaneousNovember 22, 2007
Happy Man Using PC Laptop
Keeping Your PC Happy
Parenting an Autistic Child, Diamond shaped traffic sign warning, autistic child area.
Parenting an Autistic Child
Making Ginger Beer
Making Ginger Beer
Pumpkin soup inside a pumpkin.
Vegetarian Thanksgiving Recipes
🎄