How Do I Make Party Platters for a Birthday Party?

I need to know how I can make party platters and what to use, for a 60th birthday?

By Millie from Kissimmee, FL

Answers

The ones that I have seen are arranged with a variety of cheeses and cold meats. Also there are vegeetable trays and fruit trays. Most grocery stores have some made up in their deli department, so go and look at them for ideas, and prices. It is possible that you might be able to buy them at a lower cost than you can buy the ingredients to make them.

Holidays and Parties Parties FoodJune 10, 2010
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party Ideas
Decorate Cupcakes
Decorate Cupcakes at a Birthday Party
12th Birthday Party
12th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
A plate of sushi at a Japanese themed birthday party.
Japanese Themed Birthday Party Ideas
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 8, 2017 at 12:33:23 AM on 10.0.2.92 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.