Deviled Eggs With Crab Meat

I'm making deviled eggs with crab meat. Is it best to keep the hard boiled eggs in the fridge overnight and then make the filling the next morning? This is a dish I have to bring to work. So should I leave the shells on and make the filling the next morning?

By Judiwhite from Tucson, AZ

It really doesn't mater. Everything is cooked and will be kept cold. I would mix the yoke mixture the night before to let the flavors mingle. Then fill the eggs the next morning.

Make sure you keep them cold until it is time to eat, just like any other mayo based salad.

Deviled Eggs Closeup
Deviled Eggs Tips
Food and Recipes Recipes EggsSeptember 28, 2009
Imitation Crab Cakes
Recipes Using Imitation Crab
Photo of skull deviled eggs.
Halloween Deviled Eggs
Crab Salad Recipes
Crab Salad Recipes
Crab Cake Recipes
Crab Cake Recipes
🎉
🎄