Muffin Tin Spinach Frittatas
These single serving frittatas are a delicious breakfast or dinner main dish or serve them at a party along with your other dishes. This page contains muffin tin spinach frittata recipes
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
These yummy mini frittatas are easy to make and are great for a quick dinner!
Total Time: 35 minutes
Yield: 12 mini frittatas
- 8 oz of fresh baby spinach, torn
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 Tbsp sour cream
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp Tabasco (or other hot sauce)
- 1/4-1/2 tsp cumin
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheated oven to 375 degree F.
- Tear baby spinach into small pieces. Place in a large bowl.
- Add ricotta, sour cream, and cheddar and Parmesan cheeses. Stir to combine well.
- In a small bowl, beat together eggs, milk, Tabasco, cumin, salt, and pepper.
- Add the egg mixture to the spinach mixture. Stir well.
- Spray a muffin tin liberally with cooking spray. Spoon the mixture equally into the muffin tins.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes, then remove from muffin tins.
Using a muffin tin to make frittatas is a cute way to serve this classic dish. Check out the video to get the recipe.