Muffin Tin Spinach Frittatas
Read More Comments
These yummy mini frittatas are easy to make and are great for a quick dinner!
Total Time: 35 minutes
Yield: 12 mini frittatas
- 8 oz of fresh baby spinach, torn
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 Tbsp sour cream
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp Tabasco (or other hot sauce)
- 1/4-1/2 tsp cumin
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheated oven to 375 degree F.
- Tear baby spinach into small pieces. Place in a large bowl.
- Add ricotta, sour cream, and cheddar and Parmesan cheeses. Stir to combine well.
- In a small bowl, beat together eggs, milk, Tabasco, cumin, salt, and pepper.
- Add the egg mixture to the spinach mixture. Stir well.
- Spray a muffin tin liberally with cooking spray. Spoon the mixture equally into the muffin tins.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes, then remove from muffin tins.
Using a muffin tin to make frittatas is a cute way to serve this classic dish. Check out the video to get the recipe.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.