Searching For Matching Chair Slipcover

I recently found a dining chair slipcover at a thrift store that I would love to have one more of. The tag lists the brand as Waverly Garden Room. It is a cream color with fruit design and trimmed in green. I've done every creative search online I can think of but have had no luck as of yet. Any ideas? Thanks!

Kelly from Maryland

I did a web search and found that JC Penny and Target carry Waverly brands. You might contact one of them and see if they have the manufactuer's number. Good luck

Hancock fabrics carry Waverly brands, maybe check them...or go to

Good luck.

Thank you both for your suggestions! I'll keep looking :)

I hope you have found your dining chair slipcover by now, but just in case, here are my two cents.

Waverly has a lot of patterns, each with its own name, and if it's an old one, it's probably discountinued.

I have a valance that has a fruits design on a light yellow background with a trim of tiny green polka dots. Could it be the same pattern? If so, please let me know and I'll try to find you the name of it.

Hope it helps!

Consumer Advice Product FinderMay 28, 2008
chair slipcovers
Making a Slipcover
Shirts on Sale
Tips for Price Matching
Recycled wooden chair planter.
Making a Chair Planter
Office chair with lime green cushions.
Fixing a Squeaky Office Chair