Removing Pumpkin Stains from Clothing

I made pumpkin soup and it spattered on my cotton shirt. How do I remove it?

By Diana D. from Goodwood, South Australia

Do you have a product there called Dreft? It is a stain remover in a spray bottle for children or infants clothes. It works fantastic on all clothes. Spray it on and rub it a little. It has removed sweet potato stains, pumpkin and red kool-aid stains and many others. I recommend you try it.

I purchased a bar of Fels-Naphta soap for just this purpose and it has worked wonders. I keep it on the shelf right by my washing machine. First wet the soiled area and then rub the bar on the stain and scrub it a little and throw it in the wash with your other items. Like a miracle, this inexpensive old fashioned soap does the trick on grape stains, coffee stains, and ring around the collar. No need to pay expensive prices for the so-called "designer" cleaners.

Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing StainsJuly 11, 2011
Man Holding Burger with Mustard Stain on his Tie
Removing Mustard Stains from Clothing
Pumpkin Custard
Pumpkin Custard Recipes
sweat stain on dark clothing
Perspiration Stains on Dark Clothing
Freezing Pumplin Pies
Freezing Pumpkin Pies
🎉
🎄